Max's second birthday is here!
Max's party was a huge success!!! His little face was priceless. Elmo was worth every penny. At first he was like in slow motion....looking at Elmo coming up the driveway...L....MO...??? hi..., he waved. His eyes got huge. He was tentative at first but by the end of the hour (Elmo stayed longer than he/she had too) Max was in LOVE. Hugging, holding, wanting Elmo all to himself. We got some great pictures and a video of most of the party. It was tons of fun.All the kids had a good time. We had a jungle Jump and club house tent so the boys were all into that. Max still not sure about opening gifts and people singing to him. He kinda got the idea of it by the last gift. (not really)
I will post more pics later but here is one. His favorite gift was his first remote control car, the refridge mags (we got 3 sets) and PO. He LOVES his new PO. She walks and dances and sings and laughs. We got all the Elmo bath toys I think and the Elmo giggle chair. Life is good here in Max's world!!
I will post more pics later but here is one. His favorite gift was his first remote control car, the refridge mags (we got 3 sets) and PO. He LOVES his new PO. She walks and dances and sings and laughs. We got all the Elmo bath toys I think and the Elmo giggle chair. Life is good here in Max's world!!

<< Home