Thursday, March 15, 2007

It has been almost a year and a half since we brought Max home.

He has come along way. I post alot of photos of Max because they tell the story better than I do.
Max is 29 months old or 2.5 years. He has now had two haircuts. It took so long for him to get hair I hated to cut it. He was getting a long curly tail in the back so his first hair cut, I cut off his tail and safed. Several months later I notices he was having wild hair days so I figured it was time to cut and style it. He sat so good for his hair and it turned out wonderful. His hair is alittle wavey just like his dads. Blonde as can be.
Max has been several places in the last year or so. He has flown to PA twice, we drove to Jacksonville Beach one weekend and flew to Jamaica in December. We stayed at The Beaches, which is for children. Elmo and all his friends were there. He had fun, us on the other hand...well lets just say, did it done it and doing something else next time.
Max talks all the time, he loves to talk, He like to read, he likes to play with his cars and his train. He is now on the charts for his height and weight and has been very healthy this year.
He was going to Kids'rKids daycare and did great there, learned alot! He knows his letters and can count to ten. He amazes me everyday. He says please, thank you and now learning how to use the potty. I hope he learns soon! I am kind of tired of poopy diapers.

The new house is working out great. Mugga has been here since Christmas down in her terrace level apartment. We are enjoying her and Max adores her. He will hate to see her go. As will
we. Nana and Apop come over everyweek and visit and play. Max loves is grandparents.

I have posted pictures thru Christmas and have not taken out my camera since. I will take some pictures at Easter and post them.

See ya soon...