It is all in the name.
We have decided on Max's full name. Let us explain...
His Russian name is Ivan Maximovich (something or other Russian last name, I would have to look up). Funny how that worked out; if you read my earlier post you see that I wanted to call him Max all along. Let me start at the beginning. Ivan amercianized (is that a word) would be John. I looked up the derivatives of Johns and the meaning and came up with Jonathan which means 'Gift of God'. I was so excited I called Scott to tell him I have found the perfect first name for Max, Jonathan, which is really a derivative of his Russian name Ivan. He is a gift from God as far as we are concerned! Is this making sense to you? His middle name in Russia is Maximovich. In Russian culture the middle name is the fathers name and the ovich at the end means 'son of'. This means Ivan's fathers name was Maxim. So his middle name will be Maxim.
So drum roll please....his full name will be Jonathan Maxim Mench. We will call him 'Max' for short. He looks like a Max.
I know you haven't seen his picture; I have not posted any as yet. I have sent some privately but since we have not gone to court yet, I am leary of posting pictures of Max here until he is legally ours.
If you want to see a sneak peek email me privately and I will see what I can do!
He looks like his dad. I can start by telling you that! I see a little of Scott in this little guy.
I know that doesn't help, but you know now that he has blonde hair and blue gray eyes.
He will be a handsome dude!
Plus, he was kissed by an angel. On the back of his neck he has a little angel kiss mark. That is what I call it. It is very light but you know the angels are watching over him. Can you tell he captured my heart!
His Russian name is Ivan Maximovich (something or other Russian last name, I would have to look up). Funny how that worked out; if you read my earlier post you see that I wanted to call him Max all along. Let me start at the beginning. Ivan amercianized (is that a word) would be John. I looked up the derivatives of Johns and the meaning and came up with Jonathan which means 'Gift of God'. I was so excited I called Scott to tell him I have found the perfect first name for Max, Jonathan, which is really a derivative of his Russian name Ivan. He is a gift from God as far as we are concerned! Is this making sense to you? His middle name in Russia is Maximovich. In Russian culture the middle name is the fathers name and the ovich at the end means 'son of'. This means Ivan's fathers name was Maxim. So his middle name will be Maxim.
So drum roll please....his full name will be Jonathan Maxim Mench. We will call him 'Max' for short. He looks like a Max.
I know you haven't seen his picture; I have not posted any as yet. I have sent some privately but since we have not gone to court yet, I am leary of posting pictures of Max here until he is legally ours.
If you want to see a sneak peek email me privately and I will see what I can do!
He looks like his dad. I can start by telling you that! I see a little of Scott in this little guy.
I know that doesn't help, but you know now that he has blonde hair and blue gray eyes.
He will be a handsome dude!
Plus, he was kissed by an angel. On the back of his neck he has a little angel kiss mark. That is what I call it. It is very light but you know the angels are watching over him. Can you tell he captured my heart!

<< Home