The National Adoption Community
did a press release Friday night. Basically saying, yes, we need to do something to work with Russia and to improve the system of the adoption of orphaned children.
I will not post the news on this case only how it will affects us personally.
The boards are filled with posters upset, angry and those figuring statistics on the number of children who die everyday, everywhere. I am not going to go into stastics here on our blog.
My understanding is the DUMA scheduled an emergency meeting on Sunday in Russia to discuss the current case. I am sure we will hear how it will affect the Russian adoptions in the future as well as our current adoption and the people who have made trip one to met their child waiting for a court date.
I will not post the news on this case only how it will affects us personally.
The boards are filled with posters upset, angry and those figuring statistics on the number of children who die everyday, everywhere. I am not going to go into stastics here on our blog.
My understanding is the DUMA scheduled an emergency meeting on Sunday in Russia to discuss the current case. I am sure we will hear how it will affect the Russian adoptions in the future as well as our current adoption and the people who have made trip one to met their child waiting for a court date.

<< Home