Wednesday, August 17, 2005

August 17th update

Today is Max's 11th month birthday. I had a weight on him and he is still under 15 pounds. Such a tiny little thing. He did gain a half of a pound and grew maybe alittle over an inch.
His head cm and his chest is growing too but he is still rather tiny for his age. I keep reminding myself he was a small 36 week newborn at 4.6 lbs. He should be a few pounds heavier even with that diagnosis so I am concerned and want to get him home to follow up his medicals.

The judge told our coordinator on Tuesday that he has registered all the paperwork and Valdimir is to wait for a letter or a phone call now and he should not bother the judge again. Not good news again here folks. It was very depressing to hear this this week. We so wanted to get a date so we could travel soon. We also heard the judge takes vacation till the end of September! That was very bad news! We still are unsure when he leaves for his vacation so I have a tiny little bit of hope he might say come next week, but I doubt it. So it might be October before we go back.

We are in the process of updating our homestudy as it expires on Sept 14th. It is not much to do but again will cost us. Thank god Diane said she would accept the medical form I had completed by the PCP before. That was the good news for the week. I would hate to go back there and deal with them again. I still need to find a new one. That is such a pain in the butt.