Finally the second round of paperwork has been submitted
to our agency. I have to be honest, for the latest round of paperwork, it seemed as if I was never going to get it done or get it done right. We did not have too have much additional paperwork which is great as we are considered in a very adoption friendly region. The judge is pro-adoption so that is great. My problem was my focus for some of it and my pcp for the rest of it. Without going into detail....I will be changing my pcp. I have to admit I am spoiled as I worked in the medical field in Pittsburgh PA for over 20 years and I knew many Doctors and office staff. This means I never had problems getting appointments, getting things done and getting forms completed. My new pcp here left on vacation without doing my adoption forms, she didn't order the all tests I needed (and yes she had a detailed list of them), left me to another pcp who was only worried if she was getting paid for her time. Since I was a medical practice manager in my past life (that what it feels like), I went straight to the practice manager. Then when that failed me, I went to the administrative department for the whole health care system called WellStar. My next pcp will not be a participant in WellStar. Moving on....
The paperwork is in and will be FedEx'd to Valdimir to translate and submit for a court date.
We are hoping it is very soon. We would like to go before his 11 month birthday which is August 17th. I hope we go before Scotts b-day which is August 28th!
Scotts parents bought the most lovely condo here in Ga. Hi guys! When you read this, email me a photo of your new condo and I will post it here too. It is beautiful I must say! The closing is the end of August too so we are hoping and crossing our fingers the timing works out okay. The sales lady at the condo was very nice and understood our situation so it should all be fine. It is just a very busy month for us and it will be very busy here after the baby comes home! We still have to go pick out the car seat. Scott's previous Manager has offered to buy this for Max. We would like to say "Thanks!" to Pete, Linda, Morgan and Sydney for keeping our Max safe!
You are way too nice, it is greatly appreciated!!
Stay tuned for travel dates!!
The paperwork is in and will be FedEx'd to Valdimir to translate and submit for a court date.
We are hoping it is very soon. We would like to go before his 11 month birthday which is August 17th. I hope we go before Scotts b-day which is August 28th!
Scotts parents bought the most lovely condo here in Ga. Hi guys! When you read this, email me a photo of your new condo and I will post it here too. It is beautiful I must say! The closing is the end of August too so we are hoping and crossing our fingers the timing works out okay. The sales lady at the condo was very nice and understood our situation so it should all be fine. It is just a very busy month for us and it will be very busy here after the baby comes home! We still have to go pick out the car seat. Scott's previous Manager has offered to buy this for Max. We would like to say "Thanks!" to Pete, Linda, Morgan and Sydney for keeping our Max safe!
You are way too nice, it is greatly appreciated!!
Stay tuned for travel dates!!

<< Home