Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Today is the 28th of September 2005

Please forgive me for not posting much. There really has not been much to tell as far as our return to get Max. No news is good news.....whoever thought of that saying?

I did write a lengthly post on the 20th of Sept however somehow I managed to delete it while trying to edit it so I gave up and went to bed.

The only news we have heard this past month is that the Judge was on vacation and was returning on the 26th of Sept. Our poor coordinator was at the door that Monday morning to be told again to return on Thursday the 29th. So while I type this maybe business is starting to happen in Russia for the day and the Judge will see Valdimir and we might get a date to go to court. Gee wouldn't that be nice!

I am beginning to wonder if I am in some lifetime movie and I have maybe made up the whole story in my head and my family is afraid to tell me the truth. Well, I think it is time to wake up and finish the story. I know you all must agree. So many friends and family are emailing or calling and asking the dreaded question and then some are afraid to ask because we have the same news.... "nothing yet" we say...

The good news we did hear Max has gain some more weight. He is growing all over.
He now weighs 16.06 lbs. Still quite a tiny little guy for 12M old. However easier for us to carry him home with all the baggage. No worries I will fatten him up!

Speaking of baggage. I am still in a quantry of what to take for him. I think he will still be able to wear the size 9M I bought. I have several outfits that will be warm enough remember this is Russia and north of Moscow so the temps there are already dropping. I have most of all his size 9M and 12M scattered about in his room deciding what to take and how many I need to take. We have no idea how long we will be gone. Maybe 10 days tops. I hope. Well, I will figure this out when I get the court date I am sure.

Our INS finger prints expire on the 24th of October, this could be a potential issue for us. I pray that it is not. We are in the process of updating those too.

Please continue to pray for us and for Max. I am going to pray real hard tonight that the Judge sees the dates our dossier and is kind enough to bring us in before that becomes a problem.

Till next time and more news.....Chow!