Week of 2/19/05
Not much new to share with you today regarding hearing from our agency. We have had several forms to complete for region specific information, so the paperwork is still moving. Patricia tells us they are moving along in Russia and we are on schedule. Our next call is schedule for March 11th.
We are in the process of installing protective plugs in the electrical sockets, putting on door guards, rearranging closets and thinking the best ways to baby proof our home for a little creature. I am trying to remember this part! I am sure we will learn as we go along.
The glass top coffee table is gone and the side tables will be replaced too as soon as I find something to match the new coffee table. I do remember why glass top tables are a bad idea when kids are around.
Our biggest problem might be our cat, Ruby. She is the Queen here and quite spoiled. She will not be a happy camper. That will be another story in it self, we are sure of it.
As for our dogs, Misty will be only too happy to have a little face to try and lick and someone her size to play with.
Well more later...
We are in the process of installing protective plugs in the electrical sockets, putting on door guards, rearranging closets and thinking the best ways to baby proof our home for a little creature. I am trying to remember this part! I am sure we will learn as we go along.
The glass top coffee table is gone and the side tables will be replaced too as soon as I find something to match the new coffee table. I do remember why glass top tables are a bad idea when kids are around.
Our biggest problem might be our cat, Ruby. She is the Queen here and quite spoiled. She will not be a happy camper. That will be another story in it self, we are sure of it.
As for our dogs, Misty will be only too happy to have a little face to try and lick and someone her size to play with.
Well more later...

<< Home