Received our invite to travel to Russia!
We were invited to Russia between the dates of June 6th and June 30th. We feel it would be crunching it to get there before the 19th when Scott leaves to go to Vegas for a training seminar so we are scheduling the flights for the 25th through the 30th. It maybe the first time Scott sleeps on a plane.
Now we are planning the flights, how much fun is that! Delta has a direct flight now from Atlanta to Moscow if we can get on it. We also have enough frequent flier miles to upgrade to business elite. Which after flying to Italy I realize the benefit and I am glad I saved miles. I hope there are some seats left!
We also are shopping this weekend for a portable dvd player to keep us entertained and on the second trip it will keep the little guy busy as well.
Not sure what hotel we will be staying at yet. Our coordinator, Galina, will be making those reservations for us. I did request the Marriott Tverskaya or the Arabat. There is only one hotel I think in Yaroslavl for business.
Now we are planning the flights, how much fun is that! Delta has a direct flight now from Atlanta to Moscow if we can get on it. We also have enough frequent flier miles to upgrade to business elite. Which after flying to Italy I realize the benefit and I am glad I saved miles. I hope there are some seats left!
We also are shopping this weekend for a portable dvd player to keep us entertained and on the second trip it will keep the little guy busy as well.
Not sure what hotel we will be staying at yet. Our coordinator, Galina, will be making those reservations for us. I did request the Marriott Tverskaya or the Arabat. There is only one hotel I think in Yaroslavl for business.

<< Home