The highchair has arrived
Scotts parents were so kind to send us the highchair we had on the babiesrus registry. It is from eddie bauer. For some reason everything we like seems to be from eddie bauer? Attached is a picture of the highchair in the kitchen with my neck pillow. This pillow just happens to be shaped as a small person. We call it Max! Probably shouldn't do that if we really want to use that name! Max fits in to the snugglie carrier as well so we could take him for walks too. I have not tried him out in the stroller. Though I did try the cat out in the snugglie. I will have to post a picture of that too! I sure hope they find us a baby soon. We are pretty much ready and prepared.
Thank goodness my trip to Italy is soon before I go totally crazy. I got all our travel information in the mail today.
Ciao!!
Thank goodness my trip to Italy is soon before I go totally crazy. I got all our travel information in the mail today.
Ciao!!

<< Home