How do we end up with so much STUFF.
The closets are full with no room to spare.
how do we get some much stuff in there?
We jam, we try, we organize!
If you can shut the door, its a score!
I am no poet...
We live in a four bedroom house. We have four gargages and an attic but I could use one more large closet upstairs! I hate saying that. I always say I do not want to start putting things in the attic as it means you will live in that house forever and I have never lived anywhere that long but things are starting to collect up there! I don't feel like we 'over buy' or have' extra' junk so why are the closets full in a four bedroom home with only one child to occupy a room? The stories they say are so very true. The more space you have, the more you fill it up. It must be a subconscience thing or curse I am not sure. But we have managed to do it. We have only lived here for two years and I can't not imagine packing all this STUFF again. We have moved numerous times. I can give you the numbers. I, Kim, have moved 18 times in my life, never to store stuff in the attic mind you. And the last 6 times where in the last 7 years being together. Every move we have added a room of furniture. Our last move to Atlanta, we added 2 more garages, another bedroom, now a babies room. There is no way we could possibly move from here! I always think of the George Carlin comedy routine about 'my stuff'. What would we do without ALL our STUFF?
The finished picture of the babies room is attached. It turned out beautifully. It is hard to see that in the photos. We do have to move the bins and the suitcase, which is full of donations for the orphanage. Other than that, the room is done and waiting for the little guy to join our family.
Did you hear the news!? Chuck and Jenn are having a baby girl in September! We are excited about the new family member here in GA too! The kiddo's will have each other to play with. Isn't it funny how that worked out? Who would have thought! We all love having 'family' close by. I will be posting their baby news too when she arrives! She will be beautiful I am sure of that. We are going away for a few days camping with Doug, Chuck and Jenn. We are going to Mammoth caves in Kentucky. They are camping, I rented a cottage. After all it is suppose to be really cold and rainy. I am sure I will have guest in my room! They say I am a whimp. But with three international trips coming up I need to stay healthy. Sleeping on a wet cold ground is asking for trouble IMHO. Of course they tease me but I will be warm. I thought camping was for summer, the warm months? Now just to let you know Doug has a new pop-up so he will be comfy, yet teases me for renting a cottage. Brothers! The kids will have a choice if it is cold an rainy. So I will keep Jenn warm one way or another, not to worry, it is my job. Someone has to keep these boys in line.
I hope to have some news on Monday, April 11th upon our return, so check back soon!
how do we get some much stuff in there?
We jam, we try, we organize!
If you can shut the door, its a score!
I am no poet...
We live in a four bedroom house. We have four gargages and an attic but I could use one more large closet upstairs! I hate saying that. I always say I do not want to start putting things in the attic as it means you will live in that house forever and I have never lived anywhere that long but things are starting to collect up there! I don't feel like we 'over buy' or have' extra' junk so why are the closets full in a four bedroom home with only one child to occupy a room? The stories they say are so very true. The more space you have, the more you fill it up. It must be a subconscience thing or curse I am not sure. But we have managed to do it. We have only lived here for two years and I can't not imagine packing all this STUFF again. We have moved numerous times. I can give you the numbers. I, Kim, have moved 18 times in my life, never to store stuff in the attic mind you. And the last 6 times where in the last 7 years being together. Every move we have added a room of furniture. Our last move to Atlanta, we added 2 more garages, another bedroom, now a babies room. There is no way we could possibly move from here! I always think of the George Carlin comedy routine about 'my stuff'. What would we do without ALL our STUFF?
The finished picture of the babies room is attached. It turned out beautifully. It is hard to see that in the photos. We do have to move the bins and the suitcase, which is full of donations for the orphanage. Other than that, the room is done and waiting for the little guy to join our family.
Did you hear the news!? Chuck and Jenn are having a baby girl in September! We are excited about the new family member here in GA too! The kiddo's will have each other to play with. Isn't it funny how that worked out? Who would have thought! We all love having 'family' close by. I will be posting their baby news too when she arrives! She will be beautiful I am sure of that. We are going away for a few days camping with Doug, Chuck and Jenn. We are going to Mammoth caves in Kentucky. They are camping, I rented a cottage. After all it is suppose to be really cold and rainy. I am sure I will have guest in my room! They say I am a whimp. But with three international trips coming up I need to stay healthy. Sleeping on a wet cold ground is asking for trouble IMHO. Of course they tease me but I will be warm. I thought camping was for summer, the warm months? Now just to let you know Doug has a new pop-up so he will be comfy, yet teases me for renting a cottage. Brothers! The kids will have a choice if it is cold an rainy. So I will keep Jenn warm one way or another, not to worry, it is my job. Someone has to keep these boys in line.
I hope to have some news on Monday, April 11th upon our return, so check back soon!

<< Home