Baby Depot/Burlington and the crib!
I think I could go on and on and on looking. I wanted to check out Baby Depot before I went to BabiesRus today to buy the crib and I signed up for their registery too. They don't have a good return policy though from what I hear.
Scott picked up the crib tonight, of course it is missing a piece. To be expected I suppose. It is a sleigh style crib and one of the bars along the top was not included when they disemsembled it and shrink wrapped it for us. Now of Scott is on hold while someone is searching the store for it.
LOL.
Scott stopped at the baby registry desk and what they do is give you a scanner and you can go through the store and scan the items you like or need. Good thing I wasn't there I would have been there for a very long time scanning! He found the highchair and scanned it in so it should be on our registery now. He also scanned the mattress he liked and a leap frog book. He was having fun! Wish I was there!
Well they are continuing their search and Scott is holding on the phone I am going to go warm up his dinner! I hope they find the piece we need. Who's to say all the nuts and bolts are there!! YIKES!
Scott picked up the crib tonight, of course it is missing a piece. To be expected I suppose. It is a sleigh style crib and one of the bars along the top was not included when they disemsembled it and shrink wrapped it for us. Now of Scott is on hold while someone is searching the store for it.
LOL.
Scott stopped at the baby registry desk and what they do is give you a scanner and you can go through the store and scan the items you like or need. Good thing I wasn't there I would have been there for a very long time scanning! He found the highchair and scanned it in so it should be on our registery now. He also scanned the mattress he liked and a leap frog book. He was having fun! Wish I was there!
Well they are continuing their search and Scott is holding on the phone I am going to go warm up his dinner! I hope they find the piece we need. Who's to say all the nuts and bolts are there!! YIKES!

<< Home