Sunday, March 20, 2005

3/20/05 back to BabiesRus!

We found the crib we liked today and put a 24 hour hold on it so we could double check the ones we saw online at JC Penneys. Well after much consideration we decided to go back for the one at babiesRus. It is oak (a hard wood that will last a lifetime, since it is a lifetime crib and all!) and it was on discount clearance. Our kinda of deal. We also got an excellent deal on the stroller we liked there. Now to the highchair, I had a highchair picked out but now I don't see in on line so I think I am going to go buy it in the store tomorrow when I get the crib. So this is no longer on the registery like I said in my last post. We also managed to understand the babiesRus website so I did add some items we need.

Now that we have some basics under our belt we feel better. We don't want to rush around between trips worrying about a crib and all that jazz, we want his room done. There will be enough things to worry about with the visa's, donations, paperwork, reservations and money!