Tuesday, March 22, 2005

3/22/05 back to babiesRus!

Who would have thought I needed to date that heading! The crib story continues. The manager called last night to apologize and told us to expect a call tomorrow from another manager. Clayton. I called him because they had Scotts cell phone only and I was handling this today.
Clayton was very nice and took some information to check to see if they could order this part. They did find the bar but is was split. The person who took it done just set it off to the side and did not follow through or care to???? who knows.
Clayton called me back in about an hour to say more bad news. This crib was a special order, color and all (the oak we liked) and that it was discontinued so they can not get parts for it. So second bad news was he knows they don't carry cribs in the Oak finish but he could offer for us a l5% percent discount off any other crib. SO back to BabiesRus we go....lugging the crib and all.
The true is if this is our only hiccup, that would be amazing in this journey! I am prepared for many more!