Oh the last of the crazy paper chase!!
Okay, you read the post that said we have a court date so now what you ask?
No more waiting for the court date but now it is a mad rush to finish and get documents the Judge wanted or corrected done before we go. Oh and get apostilled too, don't forget that.
Scott had his list to do and I have mine. So far we are doing okay. To start we have flights...Oct 10th thru the 20th. We leave next Monday! Both flights are non stop which is wonderul!
I did not get business class as it would have cost $l700. extra dollars plus the miles so...again we suffer in coach.
Elena is getting our invitations and we still need to send in the Visa's, which we will expediate over night priorty. We have a Fedex account so I have no idea how much this costs but he visa's were $300.00 to get fast! Those will go out tomorrow I hope and back by Friday. Cutting it close. We were suppost to get refingerprinted and Scott was working on that and I don't know what the out come is yet. Our prints do not expire till the 24th but INCASE there is a problem they wanted us to go get them done. What a pain but we already paid for them so might as well. However we need an appointment as the last one was scheuduled on our Court date.
My medical form was an issue with the Judge. They are very particular. If you have been reading my posts and remember my pcp issues....URGH is all I can say nicely. I switched pcp's however my new on was on vacation! URGH. So I had no choice but to go back to the old one. The office manager promised to help me by Wednesday. One way or the other she said she would have one of the doctors complete my forms. I would say there is going to be a pow wow there in that office today.
We got some clean cash, called the credit cards, called the pet sitter, who by the way was as excited as us! Scott got his letter form his employer again, showing his income and the tax assement for our home, again showing we live in a house.
Made Max's first doctors appointment on October 24 and left this form to be completed. Can you believe this doctor was out of town too! Hoping another doctor will complete the form for us.
I packed the suitcase for gifts and baby stuff. Lots of stuff needed for one little guy. Did you know you can buy almost anything disposable and in single serving travel packets. I am amazed. Specially good for international travel.
We are almost there...
No more waiting for the court date but now it is a mad rush to finish and get documents the Judge wanted or corrected done before we go. Oh and get apostilled too, don't forget that.
Scott had his list to do and I have mine. So far we are doing okay. To start we have flights...Oct 10th thru the 20th. We leave next Monday! Both flights are non stop which is wonderul!
I did not get business class as it would have cost $l700. extra dollars plus the miles so...again we suffer in coach.
Elena is getting our invitations and we still need to send in the Visa's, which we will expediate over night priorty. We have a Fedex account so I have no idea how much this costs but he visa's were $300.00 to get fast! Those will go out tomorrow I hope and back by Friday. Cutting it close. We were suppost to get refingerprinted and Scott was working on that and I don't know what the out come is yet. Our prints do not expire till the 24th but INCASE there is a problem they wanted us to go get them done. What a pain but we already paid for them so might as well. However we need an appointment as the last one was scheuduled on our Court date.
My medical form was an issue with the Judge. They are very particular. If you have been reading my posts and remember my pcp issues....URGH is all I can say nicely. I switched pcp's however my new on was on vacation! URGH. So I had no choice but to go back to the old one. The office manager promised to help me by Wednesday. One way or the other she said she would have one of the doctors complete my forms. I would say there is going to be a pow wow there in that office today.
We got some clean cash, called the credit cards, called the pet sitter, who by the way was as excited as us! Scott got his letter form his employer again, showing his income and the tax assement for our home, again showing we live in a house.
Made Max's first doctors appointment on October 24 and left this form to be completed. Can you believe this doctor was out of town too! Hoping another doctor will complete the form for us.
I packed the suitcase for gifts and baby stuff. Lots of stuff needed for one little guy. Did you know you can buy almost anything disposable and in single serving travel packets. I am amazed. Specially good for international travel.
We are almost there...

<< Home