The flights are booked
Much to my dismay the business elite section was full! The first time I could actually sit there and enjoy it. Oh well.... we were lucky to even get two seats together! We leave on the 25th and return on the 30th of June... Please say a prayer for us that this all goes smoothly and our little guy is healthy and ready for a new mommy and daddy!
... I wonder how much they understand? It is like someone nice comes for a visit and looks you up and down and in and out. They smile and hug and kiss you. Give you toys, books and treats and then they poof disappear. I feel bad already!
I will update you on our return.
... I wonder how much they understand? It is like someone nice comes for a visit and looks you up and down and in and out. They smile and hug and kiss you. Give you toys, books and treats and then they poof disappear. I feel bad already!
I will update you on our return.

<< Home