Just about ready!
We have everything done...still waiting for the visa's. I made a big mistake here and caused myself added stress! Like I needed more. I believe it is all good now. The visa's should arrive tomorrow with our passports. Talk about the last minute. WHEW! It cost $600 to expediate them, I only sent in $300 so we had a mad rush to overnight a second MO for $300.
I caught this error just in time! I scares me to think how close I could have screwed this up! They were not going to process till Monday, which means we would not get them till Tuesday. We leave Monday and arrive Tuesday, drive to region on Thursday and court is Friday AM. We had one day to spare but not two. Plus the cost to change our tickets that soon would have been so expensive if there were even seats left. again whew!!!
Everything is about ready to go....so I am feeling good now.
I look forward to sharing our trip when we return and finally pictures of Max!
I caught this error just in time! I scares me to think how close I could have screwed this up! They were not going to process till Monday, which means we would not get them till Tuesday. We leave Monday and arrive Tuesday, drive to region on Thursday and court is Friday AM. We had one day to spare but not two. Plus the cost to change our tickets that soon would have been so expensive if there were even seats left. again whew!!!
Everything is about ready to go....so I am feeling good now.
I look forward to sharing our trip when we return and finally pictures of Max!

<< Home